petek, 17. oktober 2014

Galaxy Nails**

I've seen many "galaxy" manicures, so I decided it, to do it myself as well. For this look I used many polishes, so I hope you like it.

Flormar 398 (Base) +
Finger White Polish (Sponging-base)

Random sponging with these polishes:
China Glaze - For Audrey
Kiko 830
Essence - 158 If I Were A Boy
Catrice - 380 Forget-Me-Not!
Essence - 72 Found My Love
Makeup Revolution - No Good Waiting
Catrice - 650 Goldfinger
+ mini stars with dotting tool and white polish

+ 2 Special Top Coats:
Maxfactor Shimmer Finish - 866 Extra Glitter
Catrice Million Styles Effect Top Coat - Return Of Space Cowboys

+ Regular Top Coat



Have you ever done any of "galaxy manicures" for yourself?


2 komentarja:

  1. Super ti je uspelo :) Galaxy manikure so res lepe <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala.. se mi zdi da imam malo prekratke nohte zato sem bila zeloo skepticna glede koncnga videza, plus cudne oblike so, saj cakam da mi naravni nohti prerastejo umetne.. skratka, zenske tezave :p :p

      Izbriši