četrtek, 23. oktober 2014

50 Shades Of Gold

I love gold color. And it's definitely one of Autumn colors, so I had to make gold nails today.

For this look, I used these products:
- Essence Autumn & The City
- Catrice Make Fast At Tiffany's
- Depend Metallic collection Gold Polish
- Essence 19 Gold Finger
- Essence 05 Pixie Dust
- Pueen 49
- Flormar O2 Treatment Breathing Nails Top Coat

I used "double stamping technique" on my Middle and Ring finger, with Depend Metallic gold color first (over Catrice's base), and then I stamped with Pixie Dust over it, to create an old porcelain effect.

I have to admit, that I'm a little disappointed with Essence's Autumn Collection polishes, because they don't provide such a good coverage.

And I don't know why, but lately all Top Coats create little bubbles on my nails.

Anyway, I hope you like today's new look.







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar