torek, 16. september 2014

Essence 185 Candy Crush (The Matt Review) + Catrice Million Styles 04 Return Of Space Cowboys

Heyaa!

Today I made swatches of 2 new nail polishes: Essence 185 Candy Crush (The Matt) and Catrice Million Styles Effect Top Coat 04 Return Of Space Cowboys.

Million Styles, Essence The Matt
I think that Essence's polish is not really matt, but more like the leather effect. For better matt effect I would recommend using your favourite matt effect top coat. Nevertheless, I like this pink shade and texture is still nice.

Million Styles Effect Polish
Catrice Million Styles Effect Polish 04 Return Of Space Cowboys is a lovely Top coat with mini pink and blue sparkles. It gives you nice smooth finish with 3D shine.

I hope you like it,





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar